Dedicated Food Hygiene Team
Why Are We Different
In-House Food Safety Team
Each of our kitchen is presently assigned a qualified food safety officer who is in charge of upholding the food safety management system by conducting daily routine inspection and food sampling.
Regular Audit of Kitchens
We also have an internal food safety auditor who will conduct monthly audit of our kitchens to ensure that there is no lapse in our food safety management system.
Food Safety Tests at Laboratory
Semi-Monthly Pest Control
Licensed pest control professionals are engaged to carry out pest management services at our premises semi-monthly to ensure high hygiene standards are consistently maintained.
Stringent Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Food ingredients can only be prepared one day in advance to ensure optimal freshness
* All staff are to ensure strict adherence to the one hour food preparation to delivery policy
* Food temperature checks are conducted on every dish upon completion to ensure items are thoroughly cooked
* Just-in-time inventory management approach is adopted to ensure optimal freshness and proper storage of our raw ingredients
* No recycling oil is to be used in food preparation
Comprehensive Food Safety Training for Kitchen Staff
All new kitchen staff are required to complete the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course whereas existing ones must attend the WSQ Refresher Course after five years. In addition, they are also required to attend the annual food safety management training that is conducted internally.
Well-Trained Delivery Captains
Our delivery captains are just as well-trained as our kitchen staff in food safety to ensure the same level of cleanliness and care are observed throughout the transportation of food and set up of the buffet lines.
Good Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
Good cleaning and sanitation practices are observed in our kitchens. For instance, all our catering wares, from food warmers to dishes, are sanitised with hot water and/or sanitiser to reduce the number of microorganisms to safe levels.
Our central kitchens are certified under ISO22000 food safety management system and awarded ‘A’ Grade by AVA.